Sid Meier’s Civilization VI - Portugal Pack (Steam)
This new content pack introduces João III as the leader of Portugal.
*Civilization VI is required to play add-on content.
Includes the Portugal civilization with João III, the Nau unique unit, and two unique structures, the Navigation School building and the Feitoria.
- Civ Unique Ability: Portugal’s unique ability, “Casa Da Índia,” significantly increases the yields of International Trade Routes, but limits those routes to cities on the coast or with a Harbor. This ability also grants Trader units additional range and the ability to embark on water tiles as soon as they’re unlocked.
- Leader Unique Ability: Joao’s unique ability is “Porta Do Cerco,” which grants all units increased Sight. It also increases Trade Route capacity whenever Portugal meets a new civ and provides Open Borders with all city-states.
- Unique Unit: Portugal’s unique unit, the Nau, is a naval melee unit that replaces the Caravel. It starts with one free Promotion, requires less maintenance than the Caravel, and has two charges to build Feitorias, special shipping ports unique to Portugal.
- Unique Infrastructure: Portugal has access to two unique structures.
- Portugal’s unique building, the Navigation School, replaces the University building and increases Production toward naval units in each city that builds it. It also increases a city’s Science yields for every two coastal or lake tiles within the city’s borders and grants additional Great Admiral points.
- The Feitoria can only be built by a Nau unit on a foreign city’s coastal tile next to a luxury or bonus resource. Sending a Trade Route to a city with a Feitoria provides Portugal with additional Gold and Production.
New “Zombies Defense” Game Mode
The Portugal pack also introduces the new Zombies Defense game mode. In this optional game mode, the dead don’t stay dead for long and present an ever-growing threat to the world’s civilizations.
- The Dead Don’t Rest: Every unit has a chance to respawn as a ravenous Zombie when it dies. Zombie units hunger after and attack the nearest non-Zombie unit; any units they slay succumb to the infection and respawn as Zombies themselves.
- The Living Fight Back: An arsenal of new trap and barricade improvements deal damage to hostile units that pass through or near them and can be built in owned or neutral territory. Zombies’ obsession with brain-banquets and digestive-devastation means they can only fall victim to these improvements and never pillage them.
- Humanity Takes Control: Two new projects allow civilizations to temporarily subjugate Zombie units within a city’s limits, putting them under player control. The “Holy Site: Turn Undead” project unlocks early, but controls Zombies only briefly. The “Campus: Dark Signal” project unlocks later in the game, but grants additional turns with which to command Zombies’ mindless mayhem. Meanwhile, the “Zombie Outbreak” spy operation attempts to spawn Zombies on worked tiles in another player’s city.
New map script and new World Wonders:
The Portugal content pack also includes a new map script and two new World Wonders:
TO REDEEM YOUR CODE:
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
This content requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI in order to play.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.