Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot is an air-combat game that delivers the excitement of a visceral, seat-of-your-pants dogfight experience -- flying in some of the most legenday jet fighters in history! Flyable aircraft include the: F-100 Super Sabre, F-105 Thunderchief, F-4 Phantom II, F-15 Eagle, A-10 Thunderbolt II, British Hunter, and the exciting vertical take-off and landing of the Harrier "jump jet."
- Engage in blood-draining, G-pulling, action-packed dogfights against 13 different types of Cold War Soviet aircraft.
- Fly era-specific aircraft through Central Europe in three epic campaigns.
- From the developers of the highly successful European Air War, Strike Fighters: Project 1, and Wings Over Vietnam.
- Random mission generator provides maximum flexibility and replayability.
- Campaign missions also have a different outcome each time. Open architecture for mod support.
- Download thousands of user-created skins, aircraft, terrain, missions, campaigns, and editors already available on the Internet.
- Next generation environmental effects including volumetric clouds and state-of-the-art dynamic lighting.
- Highly-accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and challenging enemy AI.
- Win decorations, awards, and promotions with each successful mission.
- Pilot any of the 12 legendary Cold War fighters!
OS: Windows XP/2000
Processor: 650Mhz Pentium III/Athlon Processor
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 32MB DirectX 9 Graphics Card
Storage: 2 GB available space
Directx: Version 9.0