Tropico 6: Spitter
It’s all about the fame and prestige. Nobody knows this better than a self-declared despot...uh, statesman, such as El Presidente. Tropico 6’s second DLC skyrockets you into the world of stardom and illustriousness. Interact with superstars by using Spitter, the only short message social networking app officially approved by the Tropican Ministry for Modern Communications & Smoke Signals. Court the stars to gain their support, unlock their individual strengths and in turn receive even more respect and adulation from your subjects. But beware - fame and money can also attract some seriously shady types…
At the heart of the DLC is the new Spitter mechanic, which allows you to interact with celebrities and faction leaders to increase your standing. Use new buildings like the Rehab Center or Beauty Farm to attract celebrities and make them permanent citizens of Tropico. Plus, enjoy even more new content with three new music tracks, additional customization items and a new trait for El Prez.
- New Spitter Social Media feature: Interact with superstars and faction leaders via a social app, to increase your standing and unlock new special traits of the celebrities
- New mission and sandbox map
- 3 new buildings: Lure celebrities to Tropico by building a Rehab Center or Beauty Farm and make them permanent residents using the Super Villa
- New trait: Narcissist
- 3 new tracks: Comercio Feliz, La Celebridad, Fiesta en el Club
- 5 new customization options for El Prez and his palace
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.