Tropico 4: Plantador
Get into the plantation business! Construct new plantations for more workers and larger fields, choose the "Plantador" character trait for improved agricultural production and export prices and wear a sombrero. New decoration items include a water reservoir, a windmill, flower beds and trees. The mission "Research" challenges you to build a profitable industry while researching and unlocking new buildings as you go.
- Building: Plantation - very large farm that can produce cash crops (sugar, tobacco, coffee). Houses more workers and has more fields than the normal farm
- Character Trait: Plantador (Improved agriculture production and export prices)
- Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Sombrero (for male and female avatars)
- Mission Theme: Research - most buildings are initially locked, the player chooses which building to research and unlock first. The goal is to make a profitable Industry. Plantation is available from the beginning and may supply the industry with raw materials.
- Decorations: Water reservoir, Wind propeller, Water tower, Flower bed1, Flowering tree1
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.