Command, endure, and prosper in The Iron Oath, a turn-based tactical RPG where the fate of your mercenary company rests on your decisions. As the leader of a band of soldiers-for-hire in the harsh realm of Caelum, you’ll need to hire recruits, manage your operations wisely, and embark on perilous missions in order to survive, thrive, and build your company's renown.
As the years progress, the world of Caelum evolves dynamically, opening up new storylines for you to discover and making each new playthrough unpredictable and unique. What fortunes await your company?
- High-stakes tactical combat. Proper planning and execution is vital to your success. Deadly foes, traps, and destructible objects mean one misstep could be your party’s undoing.
- The cold march of time. Years pass as you navigate the world. Your mercs will age, retire, and die over the decades, and your company—and strategy—will need to adapt to the shifting tides.
- An ever-evolving overworld. Caelum is a sprawling, always changing realm. Cities fall and rise again as the Noble Houses vie for power, leading to new opportunities and unexpected perils.
- Control your company’s destiny. Manage your guild’s roster, finances, and political relationships. Earn wealth and renown by completing contracts for Caelum’s vying factions, and invest in upgrading your organization.
- Forge your team. An iron chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Assemble a well-rounded crew of warriors, rogues, and spellcasters. Build up their power, customize and complement their abilities, and become a force to be reckoned with.
- Lead wisely, die foolishly.You’ll face difficult decisions, and the path you follow won't always be popular. Your choices bear consequences that will alter the fates of your mercs, your company, and all of Caelum.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.20 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.2 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
Storage: 2 GB available space
Directx: Version 10