The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Are you ready to dive into a tactical RPG chock-full of charm, humor and crazy characters?!
They are clumsy, inexperienced and feisty but...they’ll have to endure each other’s company to get the dungeon’s treasure.
However, a feeling of déjà-vu quickly arises...
Guide this team of unlikely heroes in an adventure full of humor and chaos!
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing games and heroic fantasy tropes. Now the story is available in English and as a video game for the first time!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief!
- Every member of the team has their own skill tree to upgrade their abilities and equipment.
- Choose one of three additional companions to join the team on their adventure!
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will doom you!
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Epic boss battles where you’ll have to muster both strength and smarts to emerge victorious!
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better...or worse!
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin iceskating park and even an extremely lively tavern!
- Escape traps and solve deadly puzzles to unlock the most impressive treasures!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await!
- Experience an exciting main storyline and many side quests for your heroes
- A good cafe is more than just a restaurant with good food and drinks. The difference lies in relationships. At Caterwaul Way, that means befriending cats and townsfolk alike.
- Befriend and build relationships with a diverse cast of local villagers, such as Finley, a young musician trying to make it big, or Bonner, the local ferryman who's got some very tall stories to tell.
- Look after the local cats, befriend, and, eventually, adopt them. Each stray cat is unique and will make your cafe a little different.
- Keep your human and feline friends happy to unlock clues and eventually learn the secrets of Caterwaul Way.
- Caterwaul Way has a long and mysterious history - and many festivals celebrating it. If you want your cat cafe to become a staple of the village, plan accordingly!
- Travel the town, interact with the locals, and discover new recipes and opportunities for your cafe.
- And, if all goes well, maybe you'll crack the mystery of the crumbling, ancient shrine to an old feline god in the forests near Caterwaul Way...
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.