Tank Warfare: Operation Pugilist
The spring offensive of the British forces in Eastern Tunisia began with an attempt of a frontal breakthrough of the Mareth defensive line. After a massive bombing and a fire assault, British forces consisting of 50th Northumberland Infantry Division and 50th Royal Tank Regiment launched an attack on the coastal part of the Mareth line fortifications. Infantry of 8th Battalion Durham Light Infantry crossed Wadi Zigzaou and captured two small bridgeheads on the left bank: Ouerzi and Ksiba Ouest. The main obstacle for continuing the offensive is the river in flood after rains. Spanned crossings for heavy vehicles are collapsing quickly by flow of water, which made crossing difficult for tanks and artillery.
- Two operations of 12 turns for each of the parties (Mareth Line, March 22-24, 1943).
- Precisely recreated area of over 100 sq. km: seashore, strong points and oases, a desert with harsh terrain and extensive gullies.
- Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the offensive.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.