Super Robot Wars 30
30 years on, the battle for our world's future continues.
Super Robot Wars is a tactical RPG that brings characters and robots from a variety of mecha anime together to battle their mutual foes.
Players follow characters through adventure and battle. Take control of giant robots on a battle map, commanding them to defeat their enemies.
The battle switches between ally and enemy phases. Once the player has moved and attacked with their robots, the enemy takes their turn. When all enemies have been defeated, the game proceeds to an Intermission.
During Intermission, the player can use resources earned in battle to train pilots, upgrade robots, and earn bonuses for their army. They then can proceed to the next chapter of the adventure.
In Super Robot Wars, players can enjoy a unique experience that combines all-star mecha series crossovers, action-packed attack animations, and the chance to upgrade your favorite machines and pilots.
- Super Electromagnetic Robot Combattler V
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit V Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT (Narrative)
- Heavy Metal L-Gaim
- The Brave Police J-Decker
- The King of Braves GaoGaiGar FINAL
- The King of Kings: GaoGaiGar VS Betterman
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III - Glorification
- Code Geass Lelouch of the Re;surrection
- Getter Robo Armageddon
- Mazinger Z: Infinity
- Mazinkaiser (INFINITISM)
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Gun X Sword
- Majestic Prince
- Knight's & Magic
©CLAMP, ST/KODANSHA, TMS. All Rights Reserved.
©SUNRISE/PROJECT L GEASS Character Design ©2006 2017 CLAMP ・ ST
©SUNRISE/PROJECT L GEASS Character Design ©2006 2018 CLAMP ・ ST
©SOTSU ・ SUNRISE
©SOTSU ・ Fields/MJP Project
©TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS ©2018 TRIGGER,AKIRA AMEMIYA/GRIDMAN PRODUCTION CONSORTIUM
©TOEI COMPANY, LTD. all rights reserved.
©Go Nagai/DynamicPlanning MZFilmPartners
©Go Nagai ・ Ken Ishikawa/Dynamic Planning
©1998 GO NAGAI KEN ISHIKAWA/DYNAMIC BANDAI VISUAL MARUBENI AYERS
© 2005 AIC ･ Team DannChester/Gun Sword Partners
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.