Sudden Strike 4 - Road to Dunkirk
In Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk, relive battles leading up to one of the world‘s most daring military rescue missions. After the invasion of France in May 1940, the British Expeditionary Force and parts of the French Army had retreated to Dunkirk and awaited evacuation while German forces had been closing in to crush them.
- Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk features two new mini-campaigns with four new single player missions based on the events surrounding the famous rescue of Allied soldiers in the eponymous French coastal town of Dunkirk during “Operation Dynamo”.
- In the German campaign, successfully break through French heroic defenses in the Battle of Lille, capture the town of Dunkirk and move on to destroy a British battleship. In the Allied campaign, launch the British counter-offensive during the Battle of Ypres-Comines and consequently evacuate as many soldiers as possible during “Operation Dynamo”.
- Two new Allied doctrine commanders to choose from: French war hero Charles de Gaulle and British Expeditionary Force division commander Harold Alexander complete your strategic options in tackling each mission.
- Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk introduces over 10 all-new units to the game, including the German SIG 33 Bison artillery, the French Char B1 heavy tank, the British A10 Cruiser Mk. II medium tank and destroyer HMS Ivanhoe.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.