Stronghold 3 Gold
Now available for PC and Mac, Stronghold 3 Gold arrives with the new Blackstaff 5 mission single player campaign and bonus Historical Sieges.
Set during the events of Stronghold 3’s military story, the Blackstaff campaign follows Thomas Blackstaff as he hunts down the three escaped sons of The Rat. Travel across the sea to Greyshore Island to battle the Evil Brotherhood.
Bigger than ever before, the world’s favorite castle sim now contains 3 core campaigns (including the new Blackstaff Campaign), 4 multiplayer modes (including the new Coronation mode), a free build sandbox mode and 12 historical sieges.
Stronghold 3 is the long-awaited third installment in the award winning castle-building series. Set 10 years after the original, the Wolf it seems, has cheated death and during his painful recovery he’s become even more bitter and twisted. Now he seeks revenge. Raiding villages and towns during the dead of night, the Wolf has created a tide of panic and you and your allies are the only force that stand against him. In this stunning new update to the world’s favorite Castle Sim - will you triumph by day or die by night?
- Build and manage mighty castles with an improved building system allowing unprecedented levels of realism and intricacy
- Realistic physics and cutting-edge graphics make siege warfare more brutal than ever.
- Watch your village spring to life in an amazing depiction of medieval village life
- Story-driven gameplay engages players across two campaigns: combat or economic
- Dramatic night time sieges add a new dimension to the Stronghold franchise
- Besiege other players’ castles or defend your own in a range of action-packed online multiplayer modes
- Attack or defend accurately re-created castles from the pages of history. Will you succeed where others failed?
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©2011 FireFly Studios. All Rights Reserved.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.