Strider returns in a brand new adventure, complete with incredible side-scrolling action, and lightning fast combat all in a massive interconnected world!
- The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio.
- Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world.
- Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes.
- Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction.
- Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges.
©MOTO KIKAKU. ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
OS: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 2.83GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 720, 2.8GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 / GeForce GTX 460 or better
Storage: 3700 MB available space
Directx: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Additional notes: Integrated graphics solutions not supported. Controller recommended.