"I have chosen my destiny, and it lies here..." - Kyle Katarn
It is five years after Kyle's victory over the seven dark Jedi. Invading Imperial forces advance upon a quiet Rebel outpost, interrupting Kyle's training of a brave new Jedi, Mara Jade. First introduced in Timothy Zahn's award-winning Star Wars novel, Heir to the Empire, Mara Jade blends her past experiences as a one time smuggler and Emperor's Hand with her apprenticeship as a Jedi Knight. Armed with four new weapons and five new Force powers, Mara must secure supplies desperately needed by the New Republic while Kyle, believing it a part of his destiny, pursues the secret treasures shrouded in an ancient Sith temple.
Can the New Republic's boldest female Jedi protect the Rebel base, negotiate with Ka'Pa the Hutt, then ward off a phalanx of enemies?
Will the ancient secrets of the Sith unleash new powers?
Are Kyle and Mara strong enough to resist the temptations of the dark side, or will new entanglements seduce them?
- Bring a Whole new game experience to Jedi Knight. Jam-packed features make Mysteries of the Sith a must-have for Jedi Knight fans
- New playable character, Mara Jade, introduced first in Timothy Zahn's award-winning Star Wars novel, Heir to the Empire
- 14 new levels, 13 total locations, including wampa-infested swamps, the foreboding fortress of Ka'Pa the Hutt, and the subterranean catacombs of a temple deep within the planet Drommund Kaas
- 4 new weapons, including a carbonite gun, repeating blaster cannon, and sniper scope
- 5 new Force powers, featuring Force Push, Saber Throw, and Force Projection
- Over 2 dozen new enemies - gladiator, assassin and torture droids, pirate raiders, creatures of the Sith, and a menacing rancor
- 3 new multiplayer personalities, with distinct characteristics, weapons and inventory
Plus these new game advances:
- Cameras that let you monitor where you are in the heat of battle
- Enhanced lighting features, including colored lighting support
- A new multiplayer game, Kill the Fool with the Ysalamiri
Choose wisely and May the Force Be With You.
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. Star Wars Jedi Knight is a trademark of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. © 1997-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
Processor: Pentium 90
Directx: DirectX 5.2
Sound card: 16-bit sound card
Additional notes: Due to the age of the title, users may run into a few compatibility issues from use of current hardware. Please see the forums for more information.