SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny. Scenario: The Last Stand
For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. We pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
Professor Twiddle is on a mission of exploration in Dun Mora. When his journey becomes to dangerous, he brings the parts for the Twiddlium Compensator to Queen Sansha for safekeeping. To be absolutely sure, he also informs Professor Undergant and tells him of his plans.
The Nameless launch their attack on Dun Mora, as mentioned in Faith in Destiny. The elves withstand the first wave of attacks. But it soon turns out that these attacks have a new dimension. So far, all they know is that the attacks come at certain intervals. Play as Caine and help the elves and Queen Sansha to defend their land against the Nameless!
- Play as Caine and his allies Io, Wind, and Sariel and help the elves to defend their city
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce base defense
- Experience a thrilling story of elves and the Nameless
- 70 % RTS and 30 % RPG for real tactical skill.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.