SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny. Scenario 1: Flink's Secret Diary
For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. We pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
Order Master Matricus has recorded his secrets of fire magic in a Fire Ledger a powerful artifact. This compendium grants its owner the powers of fire magic. But the orcs have stolen it. Flink McWinter, a famous thief and scoundrel from the SpellForce universe, was hired by Matricus (or so he claims) to steal back the Fire Ledger. He quickly realizes that this will unfortunately not be an easy task, even for a master thief such as he...
- Play the ""true"" story of Flink McWinter... or at least his version of events
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce feel on Flink's home island
- Experience a thrilling and humorous story full of orcs, barbarians, thieves, and Flink's mother, as well as wine, women, and song
- 60 % RPG and 40 % RTS with lots of puzzles and tricky situations
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.