SpellForce 2 - Faith In Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- SpellForce 2 - Faith In Destiny
- Faith in Destiny Soundtrack
- WorldMap in digital form
- Artbook in digital form
In times of war and chaos you will assume the role of a young man, who is supposed to liberate the entire world of Eo from the new, nameless evil. Along with a group of diverse heroes and a dragon as trustful companions, you will fight to gain information about this mysterious new enemy and thereby discover your own true destiny.
With daring and courage you will be able to succeed in this brand new, epic, strategic RTS/PRG-Mix that combines the storylines of the previous SpellForce games and continues further.
- Click'n'Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Singleplayer campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilities, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Stand-Alone addon, SpellForce 2 – Shadow Wars & SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm are not required to play the game
© 2012 by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Published by Nordic Games GmbH. SpellForce is a registered trademark of GO Game Outlet AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Intel or AMD Simgle-Core (2.5 GHz)
Memory: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB with Windows Vista/7)
Graphics: Direct3D compatible with 256MB RAM and Shader Model 2.0 support
Storage: 4 GB free disk space
Directx: 9.0c or higher
Additional notes: Mouse, keyboard