- “…hugely satisfying, especially for gamers that enjoy sniping in first-person shooters.”
- “Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a promising entry in the FPS genre.”
- “In game terms, stealth is a big part of Sniper's challenge. Because many of the missions take place in the Amazon jungle, there will often be plenty of thick vegetation to hide in.”
- “I can see appeal to both ways of playing Sniper: one for its increased sense of satisfaction for hitting the shot -- complete with bullet chase cam to the perfect strike; the other for its simple pleasure of hitting a steady stream of headshots.”
- “Blending elements from many different shooters and stealth games, Sniper: Ghost Warrior ties everything together through the theme of shooting people from a distance.”
- “…Oddly, it was the fact that enemies can actually see you and respond realistically that was the most impressive element to Sniper: Ghost Warrior.”
- “The great thing about Sniper: Ghost Warrior is that the “vision cone” of the game is insanely huge, so even though you might be hundreds of feet away from an enemy, they are more than capable of seeing you through a crack in a fence, or from across a canyon. It's a weird little element of the game that I found to be very impressive, something that was oddly realistic.”
As a Ghost Warrior, an elite sniper in a highly trained special ops unit, your unique skills in the art of stalking, target detection, surveillance and shooting accuracy will determine mission success.
The current government of a US backed small-island nation has been overthrown by a hostile military regime and your specialized sniping skills are needed to bring order back to the small island nation.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior delivers an extended stealth game play experience that challenges players with a variety of strategic and tactical choices that affect how they approach their objectives and eliminate their targets.
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog & rain
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullet strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam mode
- An arsenal explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend you perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
- 4 types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 & SVD Dragunov
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat
OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista™ (SP1) / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3,2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2,66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7
Graphics: 256 MB RAM compatible with DX10.0 or DX9.0c, Shader Model 3.0
Directx: DirectX® 9.0c
Sound card: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c