Sins of a Solar Empire®: Trinity
Complete your Sins of a Solar Empire experience with Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity. This new bundle pack includes the original Sins of a Solar Empire, plus the Entrenchment and Diplomacy expansions.
Sins of a Solar Empire - "The independent Trader Worlds must unite to defend themselves against the return of their exiled brethren - 'The Advent' and the arrival of the desperate remnants of the ancient Vasari Empire."
Sins of a Solar Empire is an innovative real-time strategy game featuring seamless transition between epic strategy and tactical combat modes, initiating what is already becoming known as the RT4X sub-genre. A galaxy of intriguing aliens, powerful starships, and colossal planets comes to life with stunning 3D graphics, unparalleled sense of scale, and a cinematic musical score. Explore and conquer nearby planets and distant solar systems by applying brute force, cunning strategy, elegant diplomacy, economic mastery, and researched technology.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment - "After nearly 15 years, the war which raged across dozens of star systems is nearing a stand-still. The great fleets of the Trader Emergency Coalition, the Vasari Empire and the Advent are near stalemate. With the fronts temporarily stabilized, there is time to regroup, and entrench. Great defensive battlestations are being deployed and critical choke points fortified. Will this buy the TEC, Vasari or Advent enough time to organize an all-out offensive?"
Entrenchment is the first micro-expansion for Sins of a Solar Empire, adding new structures, new technologies, and numerous other improvements to one of the most popular and award-winning PC titles of 2008.
Explore entirely new strategies with new units like starbases, mine layers, and defense busters and brand new research technologies to customize and improve them. Each race relies more on their unique strengths than ever before, resulting in new defensive options and the necessary evolution of new offensive strategies.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy - Plagued by the continuous war, the factions have become weak and begin to seek refuge in the amiable sub-factions of their enemies in an attempt to find some solace.
The Vasari fear the worst, as they know all too well that the end is near for their race if something radical isn't done within these fleeting moments.
Members of the TEC notice a change in their constituents as many have shown menacing qualities of greed and self fulfillment. A search begins for an answer outside of their own kind.
All the while, many of the Advent are growing sympathetic to both the populations of the Vasari and TEC. They are becoming disillusioned by the path they chose, but now suspect it was either manipulated or drastically misguided.
Sins of a Solar Empire
- Choose from three unique races
- Conquer and colonize vast worlds
- Explore the epic scale of a dynamic galaxy
- Customize and improve powerful units
- Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies
- Fully adaptive artificial intelligence with advanced tactics
- Spectacular 3D graphics with an unparalleled sense of scale
- Cinematic musical experience
- Up to 10 player multiplayer action over LAN or Ironclad Online
Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment
- Build & Customize Massive Star Bases
- Fortify your Empire with new Defenses and Mine Fields
- Take on the Challenging New AI
- Rain destruction with New Defense-Busting Capabilities
- Lose Yourself in Striking new Visuals
- Make it your Own with Extensive New Modding Capabilities
- Get Right to It with Faster Play Options
- Reap the Rewards of Extensive Player Feedback
Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy
- Faction Status: New faction status screen lets the player see what each faction thinks of one another and why
New Trade Pacts: Factions can establish research, metal or crystal pacts with one another, giving a substantial boost to themselves and an ally
© Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games Corporation. All rights reserved. Sins of a Solar Empire is a trademark of Ironclad Games Corporation. All rights reserved.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.