The war between the loyalists and the rebels within the TEC, Advent and Vasari continues within the depths of Trader Space. Yet, this sector of the galaxy has far more worlds and far more history than any of the factions are aware. Survival forces each to expand into the unknown, discovering worlds of hazard, wealth, risk, and mystery. Most ominously, the Trader factions have been loathe to expand to these worlds due to the dark myths that surround them.
- Four new planet types to colonize and exploit (Barren, Ferrus, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful high-res textures.
- New Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds to either social or industrial output. Devoting your planet to social improvements will increase its population and culture, at the cost of trade income and ship production. Choosing an industrial path will limit your growth and culture, but make your planet a trading and ship building powerhouse.
- 15 new research subjects allow the races to conquer and expand onto the forbidden worlds.
- Discover 40 new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark past of the Sins’ universe.
- Unlock five new Steam Achievements and display your mastery of forbidden space!
© Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games Corporation. Sins of a Solar Empire is a registered trademark of Ironclad Games Corporation. All rights reserved.
OS: Windows 10 / 8 / Windows 7 SP1
Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor or Equivalent
Memory: 2 GB Available System Memory
Graphics: 256 MB Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (Radeon X1650 / GeForce6800* or Better)
Storage: 5 GB HD space
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Additional notes: Keyboard and Mouse (w/scroll wheel), Broadband Internet connection for Multiplayer
Processor: Intel Core i5/i7 Processor or Equivalent
Memory: 4 GB Available System Memory
Graphics: 1 GB Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 Support (Radeon X3000 Series / GeForce 8000* Series or Better)
Additional notes: Broadband Internet connection.