Shoppe Keeper wanted to run an adventurer retail establishment. Items sold include a variety of weapons, hats, apparel and potions. Applicants would need to set prices, maintain the shoppe and dabble in a bit of indoor gardening. Knowledge of lightning spells and a basic understanding of armed self-defense would be advantageous.
From slaying dragons to everyday fetch quests, skilled adventurers need a one-stop shoppe to purchase essential wares. As the Shoppe Keeper, your business will become the busy hub for these epic warriors and mages.
A selection of character classes will visit your shoppe. Each class will have particular items that will be much more appealing to them. Mages will appreciate potions, magic robes and wizard hats while warriors are more inclined to purchase steel armour and poison swords.
In a world where showering is probably quite low on the priorities list, your customers will quite frequently drag dirt into your shoppe. Unfortunately, if your store gets too dirty, the customers will choose not to visit. Thankfully you are armed with advanced technology that eliminates dirt indiscriminately; the broom.
The book shelves, pedestals and armour racks in your shoppe will take some wear and tear as customers browse, but with your trusty hammer you can repair damaged items before they fall apart.
Be cautious of thieves as they will often attempt to steal high priced items. If anyone is acting suspiciously, consider whether they are in fact leaving your Shoppe with one of your goods! Theft is not tolerated and you are encouraged to stop them DEAD in their tracks with your sword or lightning spell.
Barbarians will often attempt to raid your shoppe, destroying bookshelves, counters and hat racks. They are an unfriendly bunch who seek only to destroy as much as possible. You will need to defend yourself and vanquish the barbarians before they completely destroy everything.
With customers throwing items around and thieves running amok, you may find that you need just a little bit of assistance. The helper bot is a state of the art steam powered buddy that can perform one of two jobs. The first is to help tidy up your shoppe by picking up items that were knocked to the floor by customers, and the second is to become a powerful anti-theft device, zapping thieves as they attempt to scarper with your goods.
Here are just some of the items that you will stock:
Health and mana potions are the pillars of every adventurers backpack. Available in red & blue
Warriors wield mighty swords to take down dangerous foes. Watch your fingers!
Used for damage protection, to increase magical potency and covering up unsightly bald spots
Were made for walking, that’s just what they’ll do.
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock and setting prices to selling to the customer
- Design your own shop layout by ordering special items
- Unlockable perks in the skill tree
- Helper Bot will assist you in collecting items thrown by customers or can be used to ZAP thieves
- Take up combat using a sword or your signature lightning spell
- Maintain your shop by repairing damaged shop items
- Sweep away dirt and corpses with the broom
- Morning, lunch and afternoon day cycle each relating to rush hour periods
- 15+ Scenarios
- Free Play Mode
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.