RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land
RHEM is a first person adventure featuring brain-teasing puzzles for your PC. You arrive in the world of Rhem by a rail car. For a moment, you must simply sit tight, unable to escape. Then, the car begins to roam this world, revealing its mysteries, little by little. You soon learn that the only possibility for your safe return home is a letter consisting of four hidden fragments, which you must not only find, but also put together. Upon disembarking the rail car, and now in search of the letter, you will explore the land of Rhem...
RHEM is a graphic adventure (point-and-click, pre-calculated first person). The virtual world is shown through the eyes of the players. The environment consists of individual pictures covering a 360-degree view.
This Special Edition features many new puzzles and areas to the original game. In addition many enhancements from the sequels like "color-picker" or "skip mode" have been added to "RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land"
- explore the land of Rhem
- mind-bending puzzles
- non-violent story, non-linear gameplay
- color picker feature for colorblind people
- Skip mode
- supports 6 languages (English, german, french, italian, polish and russian)
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.