Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Digital Deluxe Edition
Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following extras on top of the Standard Edition:
- Day 1 Unlock of the Elite Assault Weapons (MKb 42(H) and AVT-40) and Semi Auto Sniper Weapons (SVT-40 and G 41(W):
- Two new characters for Killing Floor - Russian and German Soldier Re-enactors:
Game of the Year Edition
This new edition adds a whole set of extra features, available for free to all owners of the game, including two new game modes:
- “Action” mode – Featuring a crosshair, easier aiming and toned down recoil, reduced damage and open access to a wide range of weaponry Action mode is the perfect first step for players into the world of Red Orchestra.
- “Classic” mode blends the gameplay innovations of the new game with the tactical and edgy gameplay of the original giving the fans of the first game exactly what they want.
- Mamayev Kurgan – complete new map, featuring both close-quarters battles in trenches and bunkers, as well as longer ranged combat across the famous hill in Stalingrad.
- Refined and improved gameplay across the board, vehicle improvements, and way better performance and polish. We listened to the community and based on their feedback refined and tweaked almost every major feature in the game!
The original Red Orchestra reshaped tactical multi-player gaming and was amongst the top 10 most-played MP games for years. Tripwire Interactive delivered new content, free of charge, for 3 years after launch. RO2 will expand on that, adding a whole new take on single-player, new MP modes and a new MP campaign, which is why PC Gamer declared it "one of the Top 10 games for 2011".
The new single-player campaigns will allow the player to experience that legendary gameplay, set in one of history's most brutal battles, across full campaigns from both the Russians' and the German's perspective. Fight through iconic locations with your squad and grow to take command of your men, earning the right to lead them in one of the world's toughest combat environments: the Battle of Stalingrad.
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Download Features
- Single-player campaigns in Stalingrad for both Russian and German sides, containing 12 missions each
- 3 distinct multi-player game modes plus multi-player campaign, played across 10 maps
- Full first-person cover system, blind fire and bullet penetration
- Weapon handling that knows no equal in FPS: ballistics, breathing, adjustable sights and more
- Over 20 infantry weapons, 2 fully-crewable vehicles, on-call artillery and aerial recon
- Immersive first person tank warfare
- Persistent stats and player progression: become a Hero of Stalingrad!
Red Orchestra© 2006-2011 by Tripwire Interactive. Red Orchestra® is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved. This product includes codes licensed from NVIDIA; Utilizes Umbra Software, ©2007 Umbra Software; Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Human IK® property of Autodesk, Inc. ©2008, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, “Autodesk® Human IK®“ is a registered trademark or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2011, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.