Railway Empire: Germany
Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country. In the Railway Empire - Germany DLC you will be a central part of this movement. Strengthen your influence as a railway magnate within Germany and exploit new building grounds by acquiring valuable concessions.
- New scenario - Patchwork (1850 - 1870)
- Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
- More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
- New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
- Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.