Railway Empire: Crossing the Andes
Take on new journeys in the depths of South America in the early 20th century, where a hoard of exotic new resources are ripe for the picking and plans for crossing the Andes by train are drawing attention from investors far and wide. Unforgiving mountains and relentless jungle terrains will make this challenge a tough one for even the most experienced tycoons.
- 3 new scenarios covering the early history of railway pioneers in the Andes.
- Map expansion: South America region (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- More than 10 new goods including llama wool and guano, and 34 new cities to discover
- New engines: Kitson-Meyer (0-8-6-0) and Garratt (2-6-0-0-6-2)
- Explore the world of Railway Empire in the exclusive night mode
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.