Pillars of Eternity - The White March Expansion Pass
- Pillars of Eternity - The White March Part I
- Pillars of Eternity - The White March Part II
Pillars of Eternity - The White March Part I
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I is a large sprawling expansion pack with hours of gameplay integrated into the main adventure. Along with the new quests and area content, the team at Obsidian continues to support and make improvements to the entire game, including the additions of Player Party AI and Enhanced Enemy AI. Even if you haven't played Pillars of Eternity, now is a great time to jump in and experience the hardcore classic RPG with The White March - Part I.
- Raised level cap: Your party of six adventurers can now progress beyond level 12 to 14. The additional levels add powerful new spells, abilities and talents for all 11 classes.
- New areas to explore: Largely focused on the snowy environments inspired by Icewind Dale, the expansion will feature a new quest hub, and many additional quests and dungeons.
- Soulbound weapons: The expansion features mighty artifacts that grow stronger over time. These weapons gain different powers and attributes depending on the character class that binds to it.
- New companions: Part 1 of the expansion introduces two new companions you will be able to use throughout all of your adventures. The Devil of Caroc, a rogue, and Zahua, a monk, will be available to join you on your quest in The White March and will travel back with you into the base game.
- Multi-class talents: Classes will now have additional options to diversify and take on some of the abilities of other classes.
- Party AI: Now you will have the option to set AI scripts for your party, allowing you to focus on controlling the characters you care about most.
- Enhanced Enemy AI: Enemies and monsters are now smarter than ever. The new AI makes the entire game more of a challenge, and spell casters will use a wider variety of their spells in more devastating ways.
- Respec: At any inn or tavern the player can re-level their party members. It gives flexibility for the player to experiment with the RPG systems and try out builds with the newly added multi-class talents. If you aren't completely satisfied with your character, you can now do a rebuild and start over fresh.
Pillars of Eternity - The White March Part II
Pillars of Eternity -The White March Part II is the conclusion to the grand expansion pack for Obsidian’s critically acclaimed RPG, Pillars of Eternity. Returning to the frozen north, your party will learn additional secrets about the gods of Eora as they adventure through brand new content. With the aid of a new companion, your party will face challenging new enemies and bosses.
- Climactic Conclusion: Part II offers a climatic conclusion to the White March story, adding a wealth of new content to the world of Pillars of Eternity.
- Higher Character Levels: Two new character levels have been included, adding dozens of new and unique abilities to the game while raising the level cap from 14 to 16.
- Story Mode: For people who would love to experience the rich and deep story of Pillars of Eternity, Story Mode lets players get through combat more quickly.
- Stronghold Improvements: The player stronghold has been updated to give special rewards, add rich stories, and present new challenges.
- New Barbarian Companion: With the introduction of Maneha the Barbarian, all 11 classes of Pillars of Eternity now have a unique companion representing them, each with their own personalities and quests.
- Expanded Skill Uses: Both the Athletics and Survival skills have been updated to be more compelling, allowing for greater choices in making unique characters that are tailored to your playstyle.
- Improved UI: The character action bar has been made more streamlined, there is better feedback during combat, and there is a more comprehensive breakdown of your characters' stats.
- Knockout Injuries: There is now an optional difficulty feature
OS: Windows Vista 64-bit or newer
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T at 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card