Orcs Must Die!
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them - no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
© 2011 Robot Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.