Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Deluxe Edition
Bonus Add-on Content
- "Loyal Dog Costume" Palamute layered armor set
A fun outfit for your Canyne companion!
- "Striped Cat Costume" Palico layered armor set
A gorgeous new look for your Felyne friend!
Note: Layered armor is a "skin" which changes the appearance of the character without affecting their stats and abilities.
Enjoy a bundle of great additional content together with the massive expansion Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak in this Deluxe Edition!
Contains the Sunbreak expansion and the following DLC:
- "Dragonsbane" hunter layered armor set
- "C Hound" Palamute layered armor set
- "F Devout" Palico layered armor set
- "Take Aim" gesture set (4 gestures)
- Fight Pose Set (3 poses)
- "Elegant Eyes" makeup
- "Fluffy Curls" hairstyle
Note: Layered armor is a "skin" which changes the appearance of the character without affecting their stats and abilities. The additional content included in the Deluxe Edition is also available separately as the Deluxe Kit standalone upgrade.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak expansion
The world of Monster Hunter Rise gets bigger and deeper with this massive expansion featuring new monsters, new locales and more!
- A new adventure in a distant land
Renowned as the "Fierce Flame of Kamura” since the events of Monster Hunter Rise, you must set sail to uncover the cause of a terrible threat facing a kingdom across the sea!
- New enemies arrive, old foes return
Arriving in Elgado Outpost, you discover that the abnormal events threatening this kingdom are caused by Malzeno, Lunagaron and Garangolm – terrifying monsters known locally as the Three Lords. In addition to these new enemies, You must also face old foes as series monsters not featured in Monster Hunter Rise make their return!
- Deeper gameplay
Your trusty Wirebug returns and is more useful than ever, with the addition of new abilities for all 14 weapon types that bring a new level of flexibility and depth to the hunting action.
- A colourful cast of characters
Your new base of operations features a variety of locals to interact with, each with their own charming personality. Sometimes they will need your hunter’s help, and sometimes they will be the ones who help you out!
Note: You must own Monster Hunter Rise in order to play this expansion. Sunbreak content is accessible after completion of the 7-star Hub quest “Serpent Goddess of Thunder”.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.