Lords of the Realm Complete
Lords of the Realm Complete includes:
- Lords of Magic: Special Edition
- Lords of the Realm
- Lords of the Realm II
- Lords of the Realm III
Lords of Magic: Special Edition
The evil sorcerer Balkoth and his horde of followers have laid waste to the pastoral lands of Urak. Once magnificent cities lie in ruin, and the Great Temples of the land once devoted to learning are now overrun by Balkoth’s worshippers. Those that remain pray for a leader to rise from the ashes.
Lords of Magic builds on the strategy template of the Lords of the Realm series and infuses it into a fantasy role-playing epic. Wield fantastic sorcery as you explore the lands, develop your abilities and form powerful alliances.
Lead an army into the darkness and prove yourself a true Lord of magic!
Lords of Magic: Special Edition includes:
- The original Lords of Magic game
- The Legends of Urak quest pack
- Blends classic fantasy role-playing with real-time strategy combat.
- Build your empire and vie to control 8 distinct capitals, be it through conquest or allegiance.
- Choose from 24 editable Lords, and develop them into warriors, mages and thieves.
- Pit your armies in real-time combat against skeletons, dragons and other powerful monsters.
- Take on epic adventures based on the legends of Merlin, Beowulf and Siegfried.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.
Lords of the Realm
The year is 1268, the English throne lies empty, and power-hungry lords are ready to wage war for newfound power. Your people now look to you to lead them to glory and prosperity. Manage your lands, strike bargains, betray alliances and ultimately destroy your rivals in this classic combination of turn-based and real-time strategy, and become the undisputed Lord of the realm!
Medieval Strategy on a Sweeping Scale
You begin as the ruler of a small county, but lead wisely and keep your people secure and thriving, and soon you’ll broaden your horizons.
Manage your farms, make trade negotiations, build castles, flatter and deceive your opponents and then march your armies into the lands of your rival nobles. Unify the land under your rule, and prove you have what it takes to be King.
- Fight for the crown in England against up to five AI opponents.
- Strengthen your kingdom across seasonal turns, mastering quandaries like crop rotation, taxation, trade, transport and even thievery!
- Fortify your lands and design castles with moats, towers, drawbridges, keeps and more.
- Conquer your rivals in challenging real-time battles that test your tactical acumen.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.
Lords of the Realm II
The lands of England and Wales are ruled by powerful feudal nobles who cruelly oppress the people. They all have their eyes on the English throne, and they’re willing to do anything to seize it. The people cry out for a leader who can unite them: A leader worthy of a kingdom.
Advancing the series’ trademark template of turn-based and real-time strategy, Lords of the Realm II takes you into the intrepid struggle of 13th century England. Turn a ragged band of peasants into an army, build massive castles, make and break alliances, and conquer your enemies on the battlefield. The road to the throne will be dark and treacherous – will you have what it takes to become King?
Lords of the Realm II includes:
- The original Lords of the Realms II game
- The Siege Pack expansion, which includes additional castles, battle maps and scenarios
- Builds on a winning formula with thrilling battles and improved graphics and sound.
- Overrun your enemies’ castles in nail-biting sieges, played out in real-time.
- Be as hands-on or hands-off as you like – your Steward will help manage your kingdom.
- Design your castles, from inexpensive wooden keeps to impregnable stone fortresses.
- Lead your people: Plant crops, collect taxes, build weapons, raise armies and wage war!
- Take on up to 4 friends in multiplayer and prove yourself a Lord among your peers.
Multiplayer notice: Playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available.
Lords of the Realm III
Note: Online servers don't excist anymore. Only Multiplayer via LAN.
Be the master of all you survey on a noble quest to be King. Raise armies of valiant knights and construct mighty castles. Rule your lands with the dutiful assistance of serfs and merchants. Roll your catapults over enemy bodies and siege castles while defending your own. Your court awaits your command!
Lords of the Realm III is a real-time strategy game of historic medieval conquest that spans castle building, siege, politics, religion, and conquest. The game is set in the Middle Ages, between 850 AD and 1350 AD, and features authentic castle designs and characters. Various scenarios and campaigns encompass the British Isles, Germany, France, Normandy, Brittany, Flanders and Denmark. Extending the medieval world beyond combat, Lords of the Realm III takes into account the powerful clergy and merchant classes of the time which are important factions in the player's quest to become King.
- Strategy game of medieval conquest
- Manage an empire in real-time
- Three in-depth levels of play
- Storm castles with everything from destructive catapults to strategic scaling ladders
- Dominate battlefields with dozens of troop types and formations
- Slaughter enemies through non-stop warfare in real-time 3D battles
- 1 to 8 players using LAN connection
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.