Become the Monarch in this medieval party game and navigate a hilarious world of politics, treachery, and all-out rebellion, as your decisions see an empire flourish or come crashing to your feet.
King of the Castle is a multiplayer game of shifting power dynamics and intrigue. Host games of 3 to 24 other players who join as the 'loyal' Nobles of your Council, voting on your decisions - and twisting the story to their own sinister ends.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
The perfect addition to your game night, tabletop group, or friends who just love to scheme against one another.
Plot regicide (and worse) in video call or couch co-op, with each game featuring them as central characters in this Game of Phones.
- With over 900,000 words across 950 possible Events and 80 unique Endings, no two reigns will be alike!
- Balance the competing demands of your Kingdom's Regions, each with 18 possible Schemes to overthrow you.
- Five unique Regions with their own Events - the brash Barons, ruthless Counts, wealthy Patricians, honourable Grandees and pagan Chiefs.
- Forge a unique history of your realm. King of the Castle remembers your every deed or misdeed and knits them into the story of your game.
- Build a narrative across over 17,000 choices, with each player a central character in their own emergent tale of ambition and betrayal.
- Play on after your victory (or usurpation) in Dynasty Games, with special Events and choices based on your previous game.
- Bribe, persuade or beg to get the votes you need, or just alter the Laws of Land to twist democracy in your favour...
- Tax to watch the gold (and salt) pile up.
- Watch your back! If Defiance gets too high, Regions can revolt in a Rebellion that'll tear your Kingdom apart.
- Personalize your Monarch or Noble with over 10 Quadrillion customisation combinations, including premium only options.
- By owning the game, take the starring role and appear in both Twitch and Party Games more often.
- Will you be the one to overthrow your favourite streamer?
STREAM ON TWITCH
King of the Castle is fully Twitch-integrated and makes for the ultimate community game!
Streamers play as the Monarch and - with a simple “!join” command in chat - their Council can be joined by an unlimited amount of players, who use chat commands and our Twitch Extension to try and bump them off the throne.
King of the Castle © Tributary Games Ltd published under licence by TEAM17 Digital Limited.
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 630 Graphics
Storage: 500 MB available space