Keep in Mind: Remastered
If you awoke in a dark world plagued by beasts and demons, what would you do?
Keep in Mind: Remastered follows Jonas, a man haunted by alcoholism, depression, and grief. One night, he awakens to a shadowy mirror world where beasts lurk and the stars don't shine. Lost and scared, Jonas must face all those twisted beasts if he ever wishes to return home and learn the truth about his darkness.
Keep in Mind is a psychological indie game that follows Jonas, a man struggling with mental illness, on a journey of reflection and emotional healing. This game was created for those who struggle with mental illness or those who find themselves lost in the dark. This game is meant to be a therapeutic experience, but because of its sensitive and controversial content, some audiences may want to be wary.
Keep in Mind: Remastered takes the critically acclaimed Game Jolt version of the game and revamps it with a new engine, bug fixes, and brand new professionally composed soundtrack.
- Critically Acclaimed Story – Join Jonas as he confronts his personal demons in order help save himself from his own destructive alcoholism
- Eerie Soundtrack – Listen to the haunting soundtrack that immerses you in the game
- Memorable Experience – Characters and emotions that will stick with you, long after you complete the game
- Help a Good Cause – By purchasing Keep in Mind: Remastered, Akupara Game's profits are donated to charity, Child's Play
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.