Jurassic World Evolution 2: Early Cretaceous Pack
Breathe new life into your parks and discover a stunning array of Cretaceous animals with Jurassic World Evolution 2: Early Cretaceous Pack. Expand your park with four thrilling prehistoric species, including land dwelling dinosaurs, and marine and flying reptiles. These majestic species feel more alive than ever as they preside over territory and display brand-new behaviours when interacting with each other, fighting for dominance and reacting intelligently to the world around them.
This pack features:
- Kronosaurus is named after the King of the Titans, Kronos, as it is one of the largest ever pliosaurs, a carnivorous species of marine reptiles with powerful, paddle-like flippers to help it capture its prey.
- Dsungaripterus is a small and stout pterosaur, easily identified by its distinctive head crest and its long, upcurved jaw.
- Minmi is a small, tank-like dinosaur belonging to the ankylosaur family. Unlike other ankylosaurians, it has horizontally oriented bone plates running along the sides of its back, making the Minmi well-protected against predators.
- Wuerhosaurus is part of the stegosaurid family of dinosaurs. It sits low to the ground in order to feed on lower vegetation and uses tail spikes as a defence against any potential predators.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.