Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour. You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
- Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
- Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
- Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB plus many more coloured LED devices supported on Windows.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.