Hearts of Iron IV: Allied Armor Pack
Allied Armor Pack
Bust through the Ardennes or encircle the Axis in style with this new cosmetic pack for Hearts of Iron IV . Including tanks previously only available in the Colonel Edition, this pack adds a number of new armored and tracked vehicles for the Allies and Comintern powers.
The Allied Armor Pack includes
- 7 British Armor Units including the the Deacon tank destroyer, Canada’s Sexton self-propelled artillery and Crusader anti-air units.
- 17 American Armor Units including the celebrated M7 Priest and the prototype M9 heavy tank destroyer.
- 8 French Armor Units including the Renault tank destroyer and the Canon de 194 self-propelled artillery.
- 13 Soviet Armor Units including the early AT-1 tank destroyer and five SU artillery variants.
- 8 Tanks for Each Major Allied Power for a total of 32 tank models, including the Soviet T-26, the British Centurion, America’s post-war Patton heavy tank and the French ARL 44.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.