The dragon cycle that has sustained and blighted Tyria for ages is collapsing. Mortal hearts and choices will define this moment in history—and echo in the future forever.
With the Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Standard Edition, you get the expansion, along with a Shared Inventory Slot and a Max Level Boost to help your character get started in Cantha.
ALL-NEW MULTIPLAYER MOUNT
Siege Turtle can bear two riders: one to handle the turtle, and another to operate the weapons strapped to its shell. Raise your own walking war machine and take a friend out for combat adventures!
Canthan scholars, adventurers, and soldiers have developed unique disciplines for each of the nine professions. Some traditions were refined over centuries, and others are adapted to recent technology and a changing world. Combat specialists from Cantha and abroad will find prime opportunities to swap tales and share knowledge.
NEW JADE TECH MASTERY LINE
Jade bots are a hero's best friend, powered by innovative jade tech. Unlock your own bot and train their Mastery line to help them learn new abilities like gliding boosts, personal waypoints, and more. You can even customize them to enhance your own power.
EXPLORETHE CANTHAN CONTINENT
Over two centuries ago, the Empire of the Dragon severed all bonds with central Tyria and Elona. Cantha has its own history of turmoil and triumph, reflected in ancient landmarks, enduring artistry, and modern life.
SKIFFS & FISHING
Your personal skiff is your home away from home on the waves. Explore, relax, or drop the anchor to fish over two hundred unique species around Tyria. Ferry your whole party and claim the victory in the fishing events.
OS: Windows® 7 or better (64 bit only)
Processor: Intel® i3 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II x4 2.8 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250 / ATI Radeon HD 5770 / Intel Iris Plus 640 or better
Storage: 55 GB
Network: Broadband Internet connection
How to Redeem A Guild Wars 2 Code
Redeeming Game Codes:
- Sign in to the Account Management page using your ArenaNet account.
- Click the REDEEM A CODE button on the 'Overview' page.
- Enter or copy and paste your code into the Enter Registration Code field.
- Hit SUBMIT to redeem the code and add it to your account.
If you have not created an ArenaNet account yet, you can use your code to create a new account here.
You’ll see your upgrade the next time you log in with that account. If you are logged in when you redeem the code, you may need to exit and re-enter the game before the new content appears.
Redeeming Gem Codes:
- Log in to Guild Wars 2 with the account where you want to unlock gems.
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel. The default hotkey is [O]. You can also click the lion icon in the upper left corner of the game screen.
- Click the "Redeem Code" link in the upper left corner of the Store homepage.
- Enter or copy and paste your gem code into the field that reads: "Please enter your Gem code".
- Click Redeem.
Gems are delivered automatically once the code is successfully redeemed.