Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction brings a new dimension to high speed destruction racing.
Feel the adrenaline pulse through your veins as you barrel through insane race tracks against monster trucks, race cars, off road vehicles and much more.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction is demolition racing at its extreme. Real world physics with 9 different game modes, and over 47 different vehicles available. Players may choose to race, smash and destroy their opponents in a wide variety of online and offline options.
Lay waste to farm houses, fences, and then wreak havoc in a Detroit suburb, race up the walls in giant waste disposal sewers. Let the chaos begin as you race through over 60 different tracks, narrowly avoiding wrecking balls, Double Decker buses and much more.
Create as much destruction in the all new monster tuck mode.
Choose from 20 different playable characters, select your weapon from the 47 available vehicles! Create as much Chaos & Destruction! In stuntman mode anarchy rules create havoc with some rag doll fun.
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction offers more vehicles, game modes and different ways to demolish your opponents before crossing the finish line.
- Physics Engine capable of delivering over 20,000 fully destructible objects on every track
- 47 vehicles with everything from muscle cars, monster trucks, tanks, bulldozers and more
- 9 game modes plus challenge mode that incorporates all game modes into one 62 track race
- 10 racing environments with 62 different race tracks
- 3 stunt mode environments with 12 stunt tracks
- 9 Destruction Derby Battle environments
- All new Monster Truck, Nightshift, Off Road, and Speed modes
- 8 multiplayer modes with support for up to 16 players
- Force Feedback support for racing wheels
- Larger Destruction Derbies with 24 players
- Complete Chaos in Off-Road Mode
- Complete Destruction in All new Monster Truck Mode
- Head to Head in nightmarish, thunderous, rainy, fog weather in Night Shift Mode
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.