First Class Trouble
First Class Trouble is a party game where players must work together and against each other to survive a disaster. The goal is to shut down a deadly A.I. of a luxury space cruise ship. Some players are impostors, secretly playing as human-looking killer robots intent on betraying the other players.
Players take the role of passengers on the ISS Alithea in this multiplayer social deception game from developer Invisible Walls. The cruise ship’s central artificial intelligence network, C.A.I.N., has gone rogue and is sucking all the oxygen out of the ship. Passengers must use proximity chat to cooperate on objectives in order to reach C.A.I.N. and win the game.
Among the passengers are Personoids, the human-looking robotic servants of the ship, who are taking their revenge upon the passengers. The Personoids must deceive the passengers and either eliminate them all or keep hidden until the very end to win.
To survive you will have to deceive your friends, or be deceived...
- In order to shut down the rogue A.I., players will need to get to new areas of the ship by communicating and coordinating on various cooperative tasks.
- As passengers, you must find clues and watch your back to uncover the Personoids’ identities. Use whatever means necessary to eliminate them.
- Between areas, players vote on the identities of the Personoids, and dump them out of the airlock.
- Lie, scheme, and deceive as the Personoids, blending among the human passengers.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.