Etherborn is an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre; an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
In this world, the laws of physics behave in a way that will bend your imagination. You experience gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles.
Travel through beautiful and exotic sceneries where each level is an organic puzzle that you need to explore, manipulate and shift your gravity on in order to decipher the way forward.
This game is best played with a gamepad.
Etherborn is available in these languages: English (audio and text), Spanish (audio and text), Catalan (audio and text), German (text), French (text), Italian (text), Russian (text), Japanese (text), Simplified Chinese (text), Korean (text).
- Gravity-shifting platforming and exploration
- Navigation based puzzles based on your unique sense of gravity
- Surreal levels in an atmosphere inspired by artists of the 20th-21st centuries
- Dynamic and captivating original soundtrack tailored to each level
© 2019 Akupara Games
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.