End of Lines is an interactive graphic novel, set in the near future. Following a climate-induced apocalypse, a group of survivors centered around a small family wanders in the devastated countryside of Southern Europe, looking for a livable place to settle.
A well-researched, environmental tale that acts as a warning about climate inaction and the collapse of ecosystems.
The sky is red. Or is it?
The air’s so hot it feels red.
When did it stop being blue?
A battered old paper with words I can’t read
and lines that fade and melt across the tears and folds.
Lines that guide us towards hope.
The hope of a welcoming land.
And yet, we don’t know what we’ll find beyond the map.
Where the lines end.
- Each choice matters: manage the supplies and the morale of your group in a ruthless environment where death may be encountered at any time.
- A poignant vision of what may lie ahead: the story is set at the end of the 21st century, in a world where nothing has been done to counteract climate change.
- A family unit at the core: follow Camille, Nora, their son Sam, the lively “Uncle” Rafik and the diverse cast of characters they befriend on the trail.
- A beautifully illustrated storybook: with each playthrough, experience a novel-sized adventure and a portion of the hundreds of hand-painted illustrations created for the game.
- An immersive and finely-crafted soundtrack.
(c) Nova-box, All rights reserved.