A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
- Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
- Customizable controls (keyboard & controller)
- Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
- Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
- Choose between the original graphics or video filter
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2014 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Storage: 500 MB available space
Directx: Version 9.0c