Enemies lurk in locations around the globe, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. As part of Delta Force, the U.S. Army's most secretive and highly trained unit, you have the skills and the firepower to hunt them down and take them out. Get ready to insert yourself into critical situations by air, land and sea, and show you have the courage to take the fight to the enemy and overcome overwhelming odds to achieve victory.
In Delta Force: Xtreme 2, you'll take control of Delta Force, employing the most dangerous and effective commando tactics and state-of-the-art weaponry at your disposal to defeat the enemy. Track enemies across a variety of expansive landscapes scattered across the globe in 10 single-player scenarios, and take them down with more than 20 real-world weapons. Insert into danger zones using dangerous HALO jumps, and use choppers, tanks and high-speed watercraft to roar into the midst of the action. Create your own exciting custom levels with the Battle Editor tool, and battle players from all over in five challenging online multiplayer game types.
- Command the secretive, highly trained Delta Force and use commando tactics and state-of-the-art weapons to take out dangerous enemies
- Insert yourself into the action by land, air and sea using choppers, tanks and high-speed watercraft
- Experience realistic, accurate and deadly shooting via enhanced ballistics
- Employ the powerful and easy-to-use MED level editor to create custom levels or recreate historical fights
- Customize urban, jungle and mountain environments using 10 new and 20 classic highly detailed terrains
- Add dynamic weather effects and real-time lighting as well as thousands of objects and buildings to create a realistic environment
- Up to 64 players may battle online in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Team King of the Hill and Flagball multiplayer games
- Experience a fair fight every time using the game's anticheat technology, and see how you measure up with persistent stats that track your performance
- Assemble an impressive squad and manage it via the new NovaWorld Community
© 2009 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo, NovaWorld, Delta Force, and the Delta Force logo are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. The NovaWorld logo is a trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
OS: Windows XP, VISTA (32 & 64)
Processor: Pentium 4 Minimum CPU Required
Memory: 1 GB or greater required
Graphics: Direct3D video card with 64 MB or greater required