Dead Cells - The Queen and the Sea
Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet. If you manage to make it through all that, maybe you’ll finally get off this god-forsaken island...
This late-game content gives you an alternative to the High Peak Castle, Derelict Distillery and Throne Room biomes.
Infested Shipwreck: Fight through the claustrophobic hallways of a sunken vessel, while multi-legged eldritch abominations hunt you from the shadows.
Lighthouse: Ascend this soaring tower while fending off the relentless attacks of the Queen’s Guardians and outrunning the hungry flames rising from below.
The Crown: Try to get off this cursed island by lighting the beacon at the lighthouse summit. However, your past won’t let you go without a fight...
This DLC also gives you the usual extras
- 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, a trident and a pirate hook hand (eyepatch not included)
- a not-so-cute pet
- loads of outfits
- new enemies to bash
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.