Construction Simulator 2015: Liebherr LTM 1300 6.2
The sixth official expansion for Construction Simulator 2015 is all about the transportation of really heavy equipment. Silos, cell towers, a yacht, a large turbine and even an old steam engine all need to be delivered from various locations in the game world to their respective destinations. In line with this, the fleet is being expanded to include the LIEBHERR® LTM 1300-6.2 mobile crane with its 300 t. max. lifting capacity and the MAN® TGX D38 four-axle tractor.
You can play the Liebherr® LTM 1300 6.2 expansion in campaign mode, as well as in multiplayer with up to four other players. You’ll be able to find the new vehicles at the vehicle dealer after downloading the expansion. Remember to make sure that you also have enough in-game money to purchase the vehicles. The new missions can be accessed from your contracts menu.
You don’t necessarily have to purchase the expansion to continue playing with your friends in multiplayer mode. However, you won’t be able to use the new vehicles or start the new contracts yourself.
Note: The Construction Simulator 2015 main game is required to use this expansion.
- New vehicle: LIEBHERR® LTM 1300-6.2 mobile crane with 300 t. max. lifting capacity
- New vehicle: MAN® TGX D38 four-axle tractor
- 13 extensive heavy transport missions with 6 different freights
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.