Cities in Motion: Metro Stations
Some of the world’s favorite cities, rendered in rich detail, await a planner to manage and organize their transportation needs.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Crossed Platform Station - The crossed platform metro station gives you a chance to give passengers easy access to two lines. Two stations are built on top of each other allowing passengers to switch lines without visiting the street level to assure smooth and fast transition. The station connects two lines on different levels.
- Multiplatform Station - Multiplatform station has four platforms next to each other. Passengers can switch between lines without exiting the station. The station connects two lines on the same level.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.