Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal
This is the PC / Mac OSX version of the successful CARRIER BATTLES 4 GUADALCANAL, an iPhone/iPad classic hex-and-counter digital wargame covering the naval-air battles of the Pacific War, in the South Pacific and Central Pacific in 1942-1943.
Find the forces of your opponent and strike at them before they sink your precious carriers, while preventing them from invading key points in the theatre of operations or supporting your own amphibious operations.
- Solitaire play again powerful US (new in desktop version) or Japanese AI
- 11 historical scenarios: Coral Sea May 42, Midway June 42, Eastern Solomon Aug 42, Santa Cruz Oct 42, Guadalcanal Dec 42, Bismarck Sea March 43, Rabaul 1943, Guadalcanal Feb 1943, Watchtower Aug.42, US Raids Mar 42, Wake Dec 41
- Varied Hex maps with a scale of 30 miles per hex
- 80 types of warplanes, historical ships
- Naval-air search, radar, progressive intelligence gathering on enemy naval forces
- Air strikes against naval and land targets, surface battles
- Advanced damage system
- Invasion, naval bombardment
- Turn-based system
- A nice on-boarding sequence will guide the player to the depth of the game
- Available in English, French and Spanish (more languages to follow later)
- No internet connection required to play against the AI
Estimated Playtime: 1h00 to 3h00.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.