Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.
- Diverse array of levels from quaint towns to alien locations, including Deep One City
- Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, and more!
- Incredibly detailed real-time graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- 1920s weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology
- Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth™ © 2005 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, ZeniMax and their respective logos are registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed under license from Headfirst Productions Ltd. (UK). Call of Cthulhu is a registered trademark of Chaosium, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
OS: Windows XP/2000
Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
Memory: 128MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
Storage: 2.0 GB
Sound card: DirectX 8.1 Compatible