Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own.
Now washed-up mercenaries turned space pirates, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato’s latest quest for a quick buck goes south. Stumbling upon their ex-commander’s warship, the Ulysses, Grayson engages this behemoth head-on. Outmanned and outgunned, his only option is to ram the Ulysses in a suicidal bid at redemption.
Narrowly surviving a crash landing and now stranded on the abandoned paradise planet of Stygia, Grayson and Ishi find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh-eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and exact revenge on the man who sent them there.
Taking the role of Grayson Hunt, wield over-the-top combat moves and some of the most uniquely innovative weapons ever seen in a first person shooter that all feed into Bulletstorm’s™ distinct ‘skillshot’ system for unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. Unleash the Bulletstorm™!
- Incredible New “Skillshot” System: Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm’s™ unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome: Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better “skillshots” and earn even more points… Bulletstorm’s™ upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry: From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm™ delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- A Pulp Sci-Fi Adventure: Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm™ takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption.
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise: Travel from scorched deserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine.
© 2011, People Can Fly Sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. People Can Fly, the People Can Fly logo, Bulletstorm, and the Bulletstorm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of People Can Fly in the United States of America and elsewhere. Epic, Epic Games, Unreal, the Powered by Unreal logo and the Epic games logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
Storage: 9 GB available
Directx: DirectX 9.0c
Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection
Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit