Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Paris in the Fall... a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
"Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut" introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
- Multi award-winning adventure
- Classic point-and-click gameplay
- Solve conspiracies, evil mysteries and survive chilling threats
- A rich cast of colourful characters - all fully voiced
- Stunning music from world-acclaimed composer, Barrington Pheloung
Director's Cut Features:
- Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
- Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
- New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
- Help system incorporated – ensure that player won’t get frustrated
- Enhanced audio – both music and voices
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.