Blood Bowl 3 - Brutal Edition
The Blood Bowl 3 Brutal Edition includes:
- The game
- The Black Orcs Customizations pack
- The Imperial Nobility Customizations pack
- The Brutal Ball pack
- The Brutal Cheerleader pack
- 1,000 Warpstone
When it comes down to Blood Bowl, it is not really important to follow the fair play rules and culture. Place a pre-order on this edition to get three exclusive team logos and also the exclusive dice set for free.
Put on your helmets and buckle up, set your pads and plates… and (possibly) hide a sharp dagger into your belt just in case you need it during the match!
War has disappeared long ago in this world and the different tribes of inhabitants have taken the decision to resolve any differences they might have, by playing the ancient sacred sport of the gods: Blood Bowl.
It actually seems though that it is not much less bloody than the epic battles that it has tried to replace. Everything goes and is allowed in this one – all the killing, mutilation, tricking, bribes, magic and even the greatest of divine interventions come one after another on the playgrounds, all for the amusement of the spectators that are watching the game live!
Not really brainless – just merciless!
Be in charge of a team from any of the 12 available races, each has its own unique traits and characteristics. Make sure that you are able to prevent your competitors from scoring by carefully placing all your players on the field. You would have to choose between dodging or mercilessly eliminating anyone that gets on your way to the desired victory and score the decisive touchdown! Typically, only the best strategists must have an advantage, but... nobody ever knows! A sudden rampaging giant might devour a teammate and change the track of the match in moments.
You're the designer of your team!
Make your team, assign new players, change their looks, logo and gear, hire cheerleaders and appoint a coach, after you are prepared with all of that go participate in the most brutal competition known in the Old World. Beware though: accidents are usual and happen all the time, it's more than likely that some of your players will not make the final signal of the game…
What's new in Blood Bowl 3
- Based on the official latest edition board game rules
- New skills and overhauled passing mechanics
- 12 races to choose from including
- Introducing for the first time in any Blood Bowl video game - the Black Orcs, the Imperial Nobility, the Old World Alliance and the Chaos Renegades
- Thematic game fields with special rules to make the types of matches available more varied
- More custom options for your coaches, cheerleaders, teams and every piece of armor equipped by the players
- A campaign open to all the races
- Improved upon competitive mode with new management features for the league and an official ladder chart
- Organize your practice sessions with both experienced and rookie players by using the new flexible timer
- A fresh brand-new solo campaign mode
The Clash of Sponsors
A scouting agent noticed your outstanding coaching skills and has decided to provide you with all the necessary finance you and your team might need so that you are able to participate in the upcoming Blood Bowl event: the Clash of Sponsors.
Are you going to be able to destroy your competitors and win over the hearts of the crowd?
- Select the race you want to play with
- Go against teams sponsored by the most influential sponsors and parties in all of the Old World
- Play among the star players who are now the faces of major brands, including the legendary Griff Oberwald
- Use your team roster during any other game mode and campaign.
Take part in the competitive modes with all the endless possibilities they have to offer
Not only are you able to play in the campaign and friendly games against other players or CPU bots, Blood Bowl 3 has a completely new mode which lets you have matches against players of all levels and ranks, from around the world:
- Competitive seasons with an official ladder
- Players are able to join a league, it includes new management options and the ability of creating and setting up your own tournaments as way you want them to be in all aspects (stadiums, pitches, timing, races, etc.)
- Regular challenges with temporary game modes included as well
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.