A security truck loaded with cash lays abandoned in a parking garage, and you only have seconds to cram as much cash as possible into your backpack before the cops arrive. Stray bills flutter behind you as you make a mad dash for the elevators.
When you get to the roof a teammate jumps on the zip-line, but you choose a more direct route and swan-dive over the edge of the building. Your chute deploys. Bullets are whizzing far too close for comfort.
The moment you hit the pavement it’s a straight-out sprint to the getaway van. Sirens are blaring. Cops are on the way. And that’s when you notice the massive crane crashing down.
It's just another day in the life of a Battlefield Hardline player.
- Dramatic cops vs. criminals campaign. Crafted by the storytellers at Visceral, developers of the Dead Space trilogy, Hardline’s single-player story puts you in the shoes of detective Nick Mendoza in an episodic crime drama. Lead your crew and employ new tactics to gather intel, obtain warrants and make non-lethal arrests.
- It's all about speed. The change from military conflicts to criminal encounters makes for a fast-paced take on Battlefield that has you playing on both sides of the law. Pull off the perfect heist and zip-line between buildings to get away with the cash, or pursue criminals in intense chases at blistering speeds and take them down. Even so, this is a true Battlefield experience. With destructible environments, modern-day weaponry, high-performance vehicles and massive encounters, you’ll feel right at home.
- New modes, new gadgets, new strategies. While classic Battlefield modes like Conquest remain intact, Battlefield Hardline features four new modes. Steal cash from armored trucks and make an escape in Heist, fight for control of a crate of loot in Blood Money, chase down criminals at high speeds in Hotwire, and save hostages in Rescue. Plus, new gadgets like the grappling hook and zip-line will change the way you play.
To activate the game, you need an Origin Account
Login or register at the official
- Click "Download Origin"
- Once the launcher is installed and has started, log in with your username/password
- Once logged in, select ‘Origin’ from the top Menu, then click on ‘Redeem Product Code’
- A window will prompt you to enter the code you purchased on Yuplay.
- Origin will authenticate your code after a few minutes.
- The game is now visible in your list.
- Click it to start the download.