Barotrauma + Early Access
Barotrauma is a 2D co-op survival horror submarine simulator, inspired by games like FTL: Faster Than Light, Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress and Space Station 13. It’s a Sci-Fi game that combines ragdoll physics and alien sea monsters with teamwork and existential fear.
EMBRACE THE ABYSS
In the not too distant future, humanity has fled to Jupiter’s moon. With its irradiated icy surface, life can only be found in the ocean below. Travel through a punishing underwater world and discover what lies in the depths of Europa. Stay alert: danger in Barotrauma doesn’t announce itself.HELP YOUR CREW SUCCEED, OR MAKE SURE NO ONE DOES There are as many ways to enjoy Barotrauma as there are ways to die in it. Work together with your crew to achieve your goals, or brace for betrayal when you have a traitor on board. Play with friends, strangers, or your worst enemies.
EXPLORE, OPERATE, COMMUNICATE
Navigate underwater, complete missions for the last remnants of humankind, explore the ruins of an alien civilization, flee or fight monsters. Operate complex on-board systems and devices like the sonar, nuclear reactor, weapons, engines and pumps. Communication is key!
EXPERIMENT, CRAFT, CREATE
Master the complex on-board wiring and the comprehensive crafting and medical systems. Create your own submarines and monsters with built-in editors to rival the standard ones. Even tap directly into our source code and mod away.
- Play as a submarine captain, engineer, mechanic, medic or security officer. Help your teammates survive, or make sure no one does.
- Operate the many onboard systems of your submarine, from nuclear reactors to sonar, guns, engines and more.
- Create tools, drugs and weapons with the comprehensive crafting system.
- Navigate dangerous environments and flee or fight the creatures that you encounter.
- Explore alien ruins and wrecked submarines to discover rare and powerful artifacts and resources.
- Unleash your creativity with the submarine editor, character and procedural animation editor. Share and discover mods directly via Steam Workshop.
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.