AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
AGON: The Mysterious Codex is a trilogy containing the first three episodes of Professor Samuel Hunt’s journeys, starting from London (The London Scene) to Lapland (Adventures in Lapland) and to Madagascar (Pirates of Madagascar). The trilogy as a whole is a full-length, point-and-click adventure game.
The AGON story starts in 1903. Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian at the British Museum is living the peaceful life of a scientist in London until one day he’s chosen by mysterious forces for an extraordinary mission. The AGON story starts when the Professor receives a secretive anonymous message and the first page of an old codex, challenging him to find twelve places of the world where “the last masters of the lost games” live. Professor Hunt begins his long-lasting journey ‘in search of the AGON’ ...
- Historically correct and authentic reproduction of the environment
- Well integrated puzzles featuring cultural references
- Sophisticated voice acting, rich sound effects and atmospheres
- Authentic board game simulator
To activate the game, you need a Steam Account
Login or register at the official
Steam Website and download Steam client
- Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process
- After the successful code verification, go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.